Favourite Fitness Videos

Monday, July 24, 2017

If you're hoping over from Deena's blog - Welcome!

I've been so nervous to post this post. Ha! Considering I run my mouth talking about how much I love the Fitness Marshall, and have posted myself (much larger self ) doing his videos with my sister I'm surprised it was such a big thing for me. I kept putting it off, and then just had to MAKE myself do it. It is something new all together to video tape yourself  ALONE doing it! I can't really remember who's idea it was for a bunch of us to all do the same video, I'm thinking we maybe drunk chatted about it at the Mexican restaurant in Toronto, and then Deena made it happen? I could be wrong.

So if you haven't seen our mash up yet, here it is (Deena, you're amazing). And these woman are all amazing and I am so jealous of the resting /dance faces! LOL


Fave Fitness Video from Dee on Vimeo.

So, my video all on my own (which is long and boring, but if you are so inclined to watch it's here:

Nicole - Fave Fitness Vid from Nicole Miller on Vimeo.


I can't pick any favourite Fitness Marshall Videos  -because I love them all. Let YouTube auto play for 30 minutes and sweat your ass off!!

Other fitness vids I love though - 21 day fix, Body Beast & basically anything Beachbody on Demand:)

I would love to hear if anyone has any good recommendations? if so leave a comment!

Make sure you hop over to Sarah's Blog to see what she's saying!



You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. YOU DID SO GOOD!!! You guys literally picked the perfect Brit song and man, can you work it girl!! LOVE the pink workout top. I love the Beachbody ones but I want to try FM now after seeing you Amazing ladies shake your stuff to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are fabulous! I can't wait to do FM videos with you when we're all together again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg your Zumba classes have paid off. You killed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I do the same thing 30 minutes of FM and let it go. You are doing great! So freakin' proud of you lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously this is freaking perfect!! You did Awesome!! This might be my most favorite TBB topic!! LOL Can't wait to see Brit!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup, it is blatantly obvious that you do Zumba. You got moves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did AMAZING! So impressed by your moves! I need do this next time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so we officially know who the dancer in the group is!!! Impressive!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images