Optifast week - who the heck knows.

Friday, August 26, 2016

It's been a very long while since I've blogged. Being back on food is way more time consuming than grabbing shake and well since its wedding season and I have 4 kids something had to give. 


This was it. 

Some things to note:

- I'm currently down 87.8 lbs as of last Tuesday. 
- no clue on total inches. That happens this Tuesday. 
- speaking of Tuesday its my last class !  I still have 2 more weigh ins with my group but then we're on support group meetings ! 
- the end of our 26 weeks is sept 27. I'm very excited for this day. 
- I'm on full food now ( though I choose to drink shakes for breakfast still. It's easier and makes me have breakfast. ) I know I'll get asked this so right now ok finishing up my optifast supply then I will be drinking shakeology. 
- speaking of being on full food I feel like all I do is plan shop prep or eat. It's crazy. But I know exactly what I'm putting in my body and track it via myfitmess pal app on my phone. Until I get where I need to be ( no I don't have a number. Doc says my body will tell me) and then I can live at the 80/20 rule. 
-Nick does most of our cooking. Bless his heart. 


Here's a good pic. Of my fave pizza meal. 

So for working out - some info on that:

- I'm still doing beach body work outs and Zumba a few times a week. I love both equally. 

- I'm starting 22 min hard corps in September and hosting a challenge group with my sister. First time for me ! I'm really excited that a bunch of friends are trying it with me. Yay !! If you want to join let me know!! 8 weeks of boot camp style work outs that only take 22 min?! Yes please. 

- also thinking of taking a barre class with Kristy. I'll decide fo sho this week. 



Self esteem side of things. 

- I have good days and bad. Some days I see my reflection and get excited like who's that sexy bitch. 

- other days I feel discouraged because I have so much more to lose. But these days are less and less. Progress people. 

- shopping has caused me a ton of anxiety. Crazy amounts. I can't shop in a store that doesn't have plus. Even though for dresses and tops I'm no longer plus I just can't walk into those stores. I feel judged like the sales people are looking at me like why is this fat girl in our store. I really hope this stops. I had a full blown panic attack in the gap Thursday. 
- I'm in a size 16 pant. ( was 26) so thrilled about that too. 




So I think that's it for me. 

Peace !xoxo 




You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. That pizza looks delicious so I really hope you will post that recipe. And I continue to be amazed by you. Food planning and prep is SO much work but you are making it happen and you are looking amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, please share the pizza recipe. I am still drinking Shakeo but back to tracking WW points instead of eating 21 DF. Although because of 21 Day, we are eating much better and making wiser choices. You look so terrific in your workout pic. The end of your 26 week adventure is almost here. You have been so successful. Big hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just all kinds of awesome - so glad you posted an update. You look amazing - and several times a week, you still inspire me to get off my butt and do my workout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this update, you're amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have gotten behind on your posts so this post caught me by surprise! Wow, what a difference! Way to keep going!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images