May - month in numbers

Monday, June 06, 2016

Linking up with Deena again for her month in numbers review.


36. Age I turned on the 6th. 

16. Number of Mother's Day I've had! Crazy. (Read about it here

29- selfies taken.  Yes seriously.  It's bad but I'm using the "trying to document weightloss " as my excuse. I'm not posting them all because that's crazyness.

1 - family day trip. To pioneer village. Read about that here. 

0 - date nights. Which makes me sad. I told nick we need to make time in June and stick to it. 

2- times my car died. First battery. Second engine. May sucked. 

24(ish) pounds lost in May. I say ish cause I'm only weighed on Tuesday's so it's hard to be accurate.  But good enough. 

9- coffee and or food posts on Instagram.  Because I only eat 2 cups of veggies a day I'm trying to be fancy. 

4 - number of baseball games nick had. I love that he's playing baseball and the kids get to watch.

5 - 1st place wins ( only 3 pictured here ) for Abby at track. That kid swims, plays baseball and soccer. She's crazy athletic. 



2 - weddings Miller Ellis had in May. Here a really bad selfie of tanya and I at the old mill. 

3 - books given to me as gifts. 

0- books read. 

15 days of 21 day fix done. Until ...

1 sciatic nerve pinched .  So instead 

7 days of piYo done instead. 

Blog stats this month is :4502 page views - way up from last month (3353). 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. ...so I'm trying to be fancy....bhahahahaha, love this. And also I absolutely adore you and all your selfies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the selfies, you can never have too many in my opinion! That first one with the dark lipstick...amazing! That's the one that Deena got you? So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous food pics! And congrats on the weight loss, but boo on the date nights. :( Hope you guys get a night out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BAH sciatic is the WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    congrats on all the workouts lady and you make veggies look surprisingly delish

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images