Week 6.

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Welcome. As always if you are new here you should probably read these first.


Okay so this week I'm finding myself overwhelmed in all things work. My work at Georgian is crazy prepping for fall semester. On the photography side wedding season starts this weekend so I'm basically a bag of stress. 

Usually at this time I can be found eating my feelings with chips in my afternoon slump and again eating them at night. M
Well not anymore my friend. Now I'm just dealing with my feelings by being a miserable cranky beeatch. Lol. 

My weigh in this week was good. I'm down a total of 26.8 lbs. in 5 weeks ya'll. also did my measurements last week and in down 5 inches in my waist. 4 inches each thigh. 2 off my arms. And more that I forget. 

I picked up my blush I earned last week 
The cc cream comes this weekend :)

I really don't have much else to say this week. I'm feeling pretty good. I worked out 5 days last week. It's still hard. Kat is still my girl and I'm rambling. 

Class this week was cancelled so I can't even touch on that but I will say I love my little tribe at the centre. The 6 of us that still go consistently - I love them. Like honestly am so excited when they lose weight. And so happy to see them and their progress each week. We've become a little family. It's nice :)

Maybe next week I'll have more to say. And maybe I can say it while wearing a new Kate spade bag ?!? ( I can hope)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. You got this! I'm so excited for you! Such great progress, and so happy you have people to go through this with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congratulations on your loss! You are making wonderful progress and it's already visible! I'm so glad you have your tribe too.
    ~Sheila
    Making the Most of Every Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your weight loss is tremendous but look at the inches you have lost! Good gravy - oooo, poor choice of words - good Greek yogurt, you are blowing this outta da water! So proud of you, baby. I know how very hard you are working.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images